<VV> No Corvair - GM Catalyst Replacement?

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Tue Jan 13 19:26:45 EST 2009

The OBDII sensors are so sensitive that often even replacing with a
performance aftermarket converter can still cause recurring codes...
seems to be more of an issue with European cars (which tend to routinely
set those "converter performance codes" with great regularity as a
matter of course...)

Bill