<VV> rear seat problem

Jay Ciampi jciampi at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:55:44 EST 2009

Ok, guys, thanks to you I finally got the back of the rear seat down flat, fixed the cardboard panel behind the seat, but now I can't get the seat back up into place again.  Does it lock down? I did notice that one of the springs on the pivot assy. was sort of rusty. I sprayed that with Blaster and I am waiting for it to sink in.  I also found a small window leak in the drivers side rear window. The cardboard was wet. We had a quick rain yesterday.

Jay Ciampi
Central FL.
1964 Monza coupe