<VV> brand new 69 on craigslist

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Wed Jan 14 21:35:02 EST 2009

This car has been owned by a Chevy dealership and never titled. It wasn't
chosen, probably the other way around.
It probably sat on the lot way too long, back in '69 and rather than send it
off to a dealer auction,
someone in the family had a soft spot for it and kept it instead.

It's much more of an original example than the red '63 we've been looking
at, but they've
chosen exactly the wrong time to sell this car, to get the $42,000!! they
now want for it.

I'm watching the Barrett Jackson auction and everything is about 60% of what
you'd get in better times.
Even the GM Heritage collection cars are selling soft, but so far they are
the highest $ sales.

Mel