<VV> '61 choke cable

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 17 17:24:43 EST 2009

Continuing story..........the two short  wires to the carbs have been replaced  with new music wire and they slide perfectly. The attachment at the fire wall feels virtually friction free.

 The PO installed a replacement cable from the dash to the fire wall. It is so tight that it almost cannot push or pull the two wires for the carbs.

 I know I can buy a replacement from Clarks, about$35, but if someone out there has a good used one........... let me know. It must have a very free movement.

 It was so cold in the garage yesterday that  I could only work for about 30 minutes. It was -10 this morning.

MIKE KOVACS