<VV> 140 linkage question...plus

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jan 17 18:56:22 EST 2009

i have not done 140 stuff in many years. i am thinking of putting the other
2 carbs on my lakewood. i have a 140 cross arm on there ,that i cant seem to
find a picture of in my assembly manuals.  the only one i did not have here
to look at tonight is the 67. the arm i have has slotted half moon shaped arms
on both sides for the secondary's. any one tell me what year it is? i will
have  to build the rest from misc parts i have here. this project is not my most
 important one here yet. i still need to build the air cleaners etc yet  also
 i am hoping to put the new motor in my truck next week. i put a newly
rebuilt 3:27 differential with the 140 powerglide that was in my truck , into  the
lakewood yesterday. now to put the new powertrain in the truck, and add the
option list that has been waiting for so long.
also , can some one tell me what the lure pliers look like that are good  for
cable ends? picture , or link?
thanks , waiting fer warmer weather , tim ( with way too many irons in  the
fire...)
**************Inauguration '09: Get complete coverage from the nation's
capital.(http://www.aol.com?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000027)