<VV> Carpet Glue

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Mon Jan 19 14:32:24 EST 2009

We are removing the carpet from a 1960 project car and someone GLUED the
carpet in! So we (Austin and I) are trying to get the dried on, AZ baked on,
glue off the floorboards and toe pan. I am considering a mask and lacquer
thinner. Does anyone else have another method and or concoction??

You won't like this....but the only way for some of it is a heat-gun and a
putty knife!  Most times, it's less money, less respiratory problems....and
while it never seems so at the time....less time than chemicals!

John