<VV> Carpet Glue

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Mon Jan 19 12:46:46 EST 2009

All:  My daughter and son-in-law are in the floor covering business.  I
called her and asked about removing carpet glue.  She said the best thing to
do is the hammer and chisel method - or a grinder/sander with breathing
protection - rather than using a solvent.  There is a solvent those in the
floor covering business sometimes use, but turns the hard glue into a gooey
mess which is worse to deal in their experience.

Historically Yours,
                   James Rice

Message: 6