<VV> Robert Ballew's passing

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 15:49:20 EST 2009

 I had corresponded with Bob via snail mail a few years back. He advertised that he was looking for PG throttle levers and I sent him a bunch. I wish I had gotten a chance to meet him in person, as his communications were extensive (I've never seen a standard size envelope so full). He was a master of the PG and I still look back on his hand written tips from time to time. Sad to hear of his passing.

 Mike
 YS-117