<VV> HEADS UP - NEWB ON A ROAD TRIP

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 20 22:16:23 EST 2009

A WCC Member in Victoria just sold his '63 Spyder Coupe to a gent from
Pittsburgh PA.  As the seller had to move to NYNY I volunteered to meet the
new owner, introduce him to the car, and send him on his way.  This
particular car was the raffle car from the FBT several years ago.  The WCC
owner did a bunch of work to it, and it's about as ready for a long road
trip as any 'vair I can think of.

I of course insisted on a CORSA Membership and a Roster before heading on
this road trip, and Mike/Harry came through in spades!

The new owner, Nick, is certainly heading out on the highway, and looking
for adventure, and whatever comes his way.  Driving it back to Pittsburgh
from Victoria wasn't easy enough, so he's taking the long way round.

His route at this point, is south, down the coast to San Fran and LA, then
east through AZ to Austin TX, and then to Louisville KY and then on north to
Pittsburgh.

It's a light blue '63 Spyder coupe with 3 distinguishing features.

-BC Collector Plates (white with black lettering)
-"Bishops University" sticker across the top of the back window
-A red steel wheel lip just peaks out under the stock wheel covers.

Keep an eye out for him, and if you do see him, please post it to the list.
I'll pass along another update when they begin the eastbound part of their
journey.

Regards,
Joel