<VV> Best engine oil for late models

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 21 21:28:39 EST 2009

I did some looking around, the only off the shelf oil I could find
easily that had a higher level of ZDDP - 1200 PPM - was Mobil One
15W-50.  It's rated SM, but not energy conserving.  They recommend it
for hi-po and flat tappet applications.  Hot Rod reported last month
that Valvoline has an equivalent, but I haven't looked up exactly
which one they are referring to yet.

--Bryan