<VV> non corvair EHH

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jan 21 23:30:06 EST 2009

I saw it, and knew it was the Autronic eye... but it had been answered
already.... I had to wait for the daughter to get off the computer before I  could
get to my emails...
I've often wondered how hard it would be to install one in an FC... with
that futuristic eye pod sticking up on the dash... that would be WAY cooler than
a silly old clock!
:-)
Autronic eyes RULE....
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 1/21/2009 11:20:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,