<VV> Late Model Door Questions

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 19:03:26 EST 2009

OK oh great Guru's, here is a question for you, and please, no answers to
just look in the books, because that is what I have been doing for the last hour
 or so.

Where are the drawings located the show the linkages and assemblies for the
inside door and window mechanisms for a late model?

I am trying to reassemble my 65 Corsa Turbo Convertible and the doors were
completely gutted during the body work.  I am looking for diagrams that  show
how the internal parts of the door go back into place, and how everything
hooks up.  I have spend the last hour and a half looking through the 1965
Assembly Manual, the 1965 Chassis Shop Manual, the Corvair Body and Chassis  Parts
Catalog from GM, the Authenticity series, etc.  I cannot find a  diagram.  Can
anyone advise were such an animal might be found?   Thanks.

Todd in TX