<VV> Late model door questions

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 19:21:06 EST 2009

Todd asked:

OK oh great Guru's, here is a question for you, and please, no answers to

just look in the books, because that is what I have been doing for the last
hour

 or so.

Where are the drawings located the show the linkages and assemblies for the

inside door and window mechanisms for a late model?

I am trying to reassemble my 65 Corsa Turbo Convertible and the doors were

completely gutted during the body work.  I am looking for diagrams that
show

how the internal parts of the door go back into place, and how everything

hooks up.  I have spend the last hour and a half looking through the 1965

Assembly Manual, the 1965 Chassis Shop Manual, the Corvair Body and Chassis
Parts

Catalog from GM, the Authenticity series, etc.  I cannot find a  diagram.
Can

anyone advise were such an animal might be found?   Thanks.

Todd in TX

Craig reples:

There's a clear picture in the body repair manual.

I've scanned it and emailed to your addy.

Craig