<VV> Late Model Door Questions

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 20:32:29 EST 2009

Todd-
Clark's (www.corvair.com)   has some pretty good diagrams in their "Used Catalog" on pages Used-31 and Used-32.
Ed
"Where are the drawings located the show the linkages and assemblies for the inside door and window mechanisms for a late model? I am trying to reassemble my 65 Corsa Turbo Convertible and the doors were completely gutted during the body work. I am looking for diagrams that show how the internal parts of the door go back into place, and how everything hooks up. I have spend the last hour and a half looking through the 1965 Assembly Manual, the 1965 Chassis Shop Manual, the Corvair Body and Chassis Parts Catalog from GM, the Authenticity series, etc. I cannot find a diagram. Can anyone advise were such an animal might be found? Thanks. Todd in TX"