<VV> Door problems

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Fri Jan 23 22:12:57 EST 2009

I have a 1965 Monza 4-door.  The left rear door won’t open.  It comes
out about ¼ inch and stops.  I seem to remember a thread about some
plastic part breaks and falls into the latch mechanism.  If I remember
right someone said to get inside and kick the door open and it will
dislodge the piece of plastic.  This sounds like Dr. Brutewrench’s “I
can fix anything” idea.  Does this really work or do I need to start
removing things until I get inside the door?
Clark Hartzel