<VV> Door problems

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Jan 23 23:14:49 EST 2009

Unfortunately the screws that hold the lock mechanism are accessed with the
door open.  You don't have the classic symptoms, usually the door doesn't
open at all and usually it is the driver's side door because it is the most
used. Be sure to have someone pushing the button and pulling the door handle
when you hit it from the inside with your shoulder or Ed Corston (sp) used
to say to attach a 2x4 across the door and hit it with you feet.

dp