<VV> Fwd: Re: What does BBRT Stand For?

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 12:46:42 EST 2009

Being his trusty assistant hence the AH title I'll try to field the
question.
There is a long story of what the team stands for and our exploits in cars
and life and how things are against us all of the time. Motors puking,
forgetting to put a crucial part on a motor and having to drop it again, or
finding the oil plug wasn't put back until you see the nice pool on the
floor, team mates falling off ladders, dropping fire extinguishers on bare
feet, that sort of thing.
To quote the CIC "LISH for BBRT"

I am slight so it didn't bother me.
BBRT AH