<VV> What does BBRT Stand For?

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 16:49:21 EST 2009

WAPRT is our arch nemesis but we do not fear the burger team. They did run
very well at Putnam this summer and I told Head Beef that to his face even!!
The Beefmobile was running on rails that day plus cooking hot dogs on those
groovy exhaust pipes sticking up from the back about 5 feet in the air. I
could use that today to keep warm here in the frozen tundra of BBRT North.

Joe R
BBRT