<VV> sorry i dont write good

tony.underwood at cox.net tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 20:42:57 EST 2009

---- Corvkid50 at aol.com wrote:
> I'll chime in on this one. I've said the same thing on the forum. The one
> answer that bugs me the most is " It's in the book."

I'm with you.   Sometimes the answer "It's in the book" is just a little bit too trite.

...and sometimes it's NOT in the book.

Someone asks a question... you know the answer, and you TELL them.    You don't just arbitrarily remark about how the answer is in a book.

Books are guidelines with data.   They don't often contain insights or hints that people with grease under their nails may well have.

tony..