<VV> sorry i dont write good

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 19:17:58 EST 2009

I'll chime in on this one. I've said the same thing on the forum. The one
answer that bugs me the most is " It's in the book." I have all the books and
manuals and I have a very difficult time learning from a book. I learn by doing
 it with my hands. I think sometimes we forget why we have this list. It's to
 help other Corvair owners keep their cars on the road. If I can help someone
 learn and save time fixing their Car by something I've learned then it's all
 good. A comment that seems funny to you may not be taken that way by others.
I  can't type either and would be not be happy if someone made a comment
likes that  about my spelling. Let's try to have some respect for others feelings
on here.  After all aren't we all here to help one another? Not to criticize?
Ron Thompson
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)