<VV> sorry i dont write good

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sun Jan 25 21:07:36 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/25/2009 2:54:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
corvette at velocity.net writes:

i will  not ever ask anything on you F$#%^&* site ever , THANK YOU Please
REMOVE  ME FROM YOUR LIST !

Easy, Frank
Following up afterwards, besides the "Humor", you got a very good reference
to the oil  leak booklet. Truly, there are a dozen places a Corvair can  leak
oil. Some are hard to fix, some are just tedious. The good thing about the
books is that they present a logical method of finding the real sources of leaks
 and sealing them. Besides the many sources of leaks, there are dozens of
wrong  ways to attempt to fix them. Also, to get along on this group - or any
other  group - you may have to be a little less sensitive. With so many on the
list,  you are bound to get some yahoos once in a while - (and sometimes it's
me!)  And I'm sure you know that part of it might be that "Corvette" in  your
E-mail address. The Vair guys do have a slight inferiority complex when it
comes to other Chevy models. I should know!  (Just think if you had  "Falcon" in
your Email!)

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette