<VV> In the Book

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 25 21:08:34 EST 2009

JR, People DO appreciate you giving figures and pages from the books and
manuals. However what people are saying is that the books were written for
mechanics and such. Also when the books were written, folks had a lot more
knowledge of their cars than today. I was not raised or even born when this
stuff was in common use. So something that sounds like it makes sense in the
book is Greek to me. It helps me to have someone that has done something
explain it to me in normal conversation. I can understand your frustration
that it seems no one cares about what you have explained it just sometimes
needs further explanation that what makes sense to you. Continue on with the
help though. It IS appreciated. Jason