<VV> In the Book

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jan 25 22:28:27 EST 2009

Hi Jason,

  Reading this, I think there are some books you aren't aware of - in
many cases "the book" isn't the Chevy Shop Manual.  I have a list of
books on my site, the first section may interest you in particular
since they are oriented toward general Corvair repairs and upkeep:

http://autoxer.skiblack.com/books.html

Hope that helps.

--Bryan