<VV> the book

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 25 22:08:09 EST 2009

I certainly hope my sons suggestion on spelling/punctuation doesn't ruffle too many feathers. But I will not tell him he is wrong and that education does not matter. My father used to say "Don't have (thin)paper feelings".
But I would certainly check the PCV (positive crankcase ventilation) system if my car leaked oil. And the pamphlet I referred to is available from Clarks Corvair (#C5261) written by Fred Johnson. It is called STOP CORVAIR LUBRICANT LEAKS.  I am sure it could also be obtained from Corvair Underground in Oregon.
I suggest this booklet to anyone who owns a Corvair.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado