<VV> the book

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Jan 25 23:25:13 EST 2009

Yes, but there is a small number of those with problems who are trying to
maintain and repair an obsolete forty to fifty year old car with no
preparation and no reference material of any kind.  It's asking a lot for
responders to work up elaborate instructions for whatever needs to be done
when the information is already available written clearly with pictures and
diagrams.  Some may enjoy re-inventing the wheel but I must join those who
prefer not to.
RonH