<VV> the book

Connie connierose at q.com
Sun Jan 25 21:49:38 EST 2009

JR and so many others have been invaluable to me as a rookie old car owner
trying to figure out the "what the hecks?" I've encountered with the 65.
Don't forget.....we may not even know the books exist when we start asking
questions.  I didn't.  There are some things you don't even know what you're
looking for, only that something is just not right.  Like that long piece of
metal you slide the top boot through.  What's that called again JR?
And......if your car didn't come with with that funny little piece, and you
don't have VV to post an APB for one, and Grant just doesn't happen to have
one he'll send you for an embarassing low price....and you have no idea
there is something called a body manual....you could spend weeks scratching
your head when you should be driving.

Now if only Warren would write a book called "Driving really fast for
mechanically challenged dummies" I'd be all set.  :)

Connie
Frozen in Iowa
65 Corsa Vert unhappy in the garage.