<VV> Cincinnati Corvair Club's 31st Annual WINTER SWAP Saturday, 1/31/2009

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 09:09:28 EST 2009

Good Morning Cliff,
I know you haven't had your coffee this morning, otherwise you would have
seen the date in the title of the email...
:-)
But just for grins, it's this Saturday... January 31st...
I'm thinking we may have some snow this week... the system heading this way
might end up being an ice storm instead of a snow storm...
Oh well, that's life.
Later,
Lonzo

In a message dated 1/26/2009 9:03:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,