<VV> Don't throe the book at them ?

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Jan 26 11:04:17 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/25/2009 8:46:13 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
jhouston45 at gmail.com writes:

Speaking  of "the book", I have Bob Helt's book and I was totally unable
to find a  reference given to me by someone on here who said look in the
book on page  so and so...  turns out the copy I have is Version 1.0 of
Bobs book,  there is a Version 2.0 out there and obviously, the
references can be  different!

Jim Houston

Yes, my book THE CLASSIC CORVAIR has been published for almost 10 years now
and has been updated many times to incorporate new information and expand the
coverage on certain critical subjects. I'm sorry that there has to be so many
 versions out there, but you will note that even Finch's, Hot to keep Your
Corvair Alive has gone up to the 8th edition.
At least the frequent updates to my book makes it somewhat of a "living
document."

PS Please also check out my two other books:
CORVAIR SECRETS and
HOW TO IDENTIFY AND REBUILD CORVAIR ROCHESTER CARBURETORS

Regards,
Bob Helt