<VV> CORSA Dues Increase

Scott Morehead moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 12:00:19 EST 2009

Hi Folks -

CORSA Directors and the Finance Committee are looking at a motion to raise the dues around $7.00 per year.  Let your directors know what you have to say on the topic.

Their email address is corsabod at corvair.org

Ask them pertinenet question(s) - provide your input and be heard.

Ask them for a copy of the specific motion to peruse the wording.

Do they have any alternatives - What is the life expectancy of this proposed increase and when will the next increase be requested / how much.  Is the membership worth the dues, if not why?  If so Why? Should dues be capped or expenditures?  Should both or neither.  What are CORSA 's expenditures - you are the membership and if you are interested - ask the questions.  We as Board members work on behalf of the membership and support you the members.

The vote will most likely take place in the next two weeks.  Spread the word - Discuss at your local meetings if this fits the scheduling time frame.

If you want to help direct CORSA's future  - elections are upcoming so get your statements ready and let me know if you are interested.  That's includes our international members.  You DO NOT have to reside in the US to become a Board Member.  Have we ever have a Board Member from abroad?