<VV> Dues increase

Bill and June kramalot at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 27 14:37:51 EST 2009

Corsa Board Members;  I will not support a dues raise in CORSA, I should think that at a time when the economy is in such a mess the board would try to find ways to tighten thier belt if money is a problem, see what items can be eliminated   by using the best formula you can use  WANTS vs NEEDS  I am sure that I can enjoy my Corvair and all of my Corvair friends at Tidewater Corvair Club without  a monthly issue of the Communique which is about the only thing that I truly receive from CORSA   I suggest the Board give some thought to what the Chapters are doing for them without asking for anything in return before they try to add a dues increase to each member. My views are mine and not the views of all the members of the Tidewater Corvair Club.  Bill Manke  Member #023143  Chapter 236