<VV> Dues increase

Robert Marlow Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Jan 28 00:18:06 EST 2009

At 02:37 PM 1/27/2009, Bill Manke wrote:

>I am sure that I can enjoy my Corvair and all of my Corvair friends
>at Tidewater Corvair Club without a monthly issue of the Communique
>which is about the only thing that I truly receive from CORSA

This is a common misconception -- that the Communique is all there
is.  You truly receive from CORSA the insurance coverage that
protects the Tidewater club at its meetings and events.  You truly
receive from CORSA Tidewater's access to space in the Communique to
publicize its activities and events.  You truly receive from CORSA
this Virtual Vairs forum.  You truly receive from CORSA the
collective strengths of 4700 worldwide club members.

CORSA is by no means perfect and this current dues issue is a
reflection of leadership failures.  But the survival of CORSA and its
restoration to a position of financial soundness is of importance to
all Corvair owners.

--Bob