<VV> Dues increase

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 23:25:31 EST 2009

I know I'm going to be harpooned for this, but if VV is a CORSA asset, then
why is it available to anyone who chooses to subscribe?

BTW, I know the answer to this question, but I thought I would continue the
discussion to allow Bob's point to sink in a little.

Flame away!

George Jones
Performance Corvair Group
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
'66 Monza Coupe Custom