<VV> Dues increase / VirtualVairs

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jan 27 23:35:29 EST 2009

No Flames George!... let's see if "I" understand....

VV is the FREE recruiting tool..for prospective members....

Also I figured it was to help TEACH people the CORRECT ways to send
emails......to a LISTSERVER....

but from the 5 people you replied to [ 1 under the amount that triggers
a "HOLD"] I see we failed miserably!!! LOL!!

Matt Nall
Hanging out in the southwest for a while..