<VV> CORSA SHORTFALLS (out of place , but?)

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Jan 28 05:39:50 EST 2009

my only first thoughts are : how about modifying the way we pay out after
conventions , pay expenses and shorten up the "profit sharing". yes this hurts
the local putting it on , but it might be the sacrifice needed to help
survive.  i am not saying "do it for nothing" , but maybe shorten up the windfall
profit? it aint easy out there for any of us , especially the "fixed income,
retired " bunch of us .i think  some of the more successful conventions  could
have saved us by now with a few simple changes in how money is handled  , to
roll with the punches.
 it will take serious painful belt tightening at ALL levels to survive  as a
club.
 yes to fund raisers at all levels!
regards, tim colson   just lurkin from the snow  belt
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)