<VV> too bits on society dues increase.

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 09:49:34 EST 2009

well, Okay, so I oversimplified a little bit on that point, was a little harsh there.
Maybe to be a little more diplomatic, I should point out that catalogs like Clark's or Underground's are in the hands of more Corvair people than say a membership card to CORSA?
I know better than to buy POR15 at other venues than to get buy it through Clark's. On the flip side of the coin, giving business to Clark's is good for the hobby too? For that matter giving business to any Corvair vendor is good for the hobby? Is it good for the society?