<VV> Beyond a Dues Increase

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 28 12:20:43 EST 2009

Hi Dave,

My second suggestion covers all three points.  As for finding things,
a Tech Article index solves that problem.  That would be nice to have
online.

So far I'll point out that my original concern - finding someone who
will do all this work *every* month for free - still stands.  No one
has jumped up and said "Me! Me!  I'll do it!"  Generally, people
start with "I don't know how to do any of this, but it must be
easy."  Well, it's not super easy, but it's not that hard either.
However, someone must be willing to put some real time into this,
websites don't magically create themselves (much as the software
vendors would have you think otherwise).

For those of you who aren't aware of it, I have a fairly extensive
website in addition to being an IT guy for a living, so I do have
some sort of clue on this subject.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa