<VV> USPS

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 28 18:25:02 EST 2009

The United States Postal Service is considering cutting delivery service to
5 days per week.

Should we take a clue from that and cut the Communique to six per year?
I've no idea what contracts are in place with the printer (and possibly
others).  Nor, do I expect that the costs would be cut in half - probably
more like a 1/3 reduction since postal costs would likely go up with a
thicker magazine.  I'd hate to loose the paper version entirely.  There are
folks (CORSA members) who will likely NEVER be able to get high speed
internet because of where they are located, so that (email Communique) is
not an option for them.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110