<VV> CORSA - Don't meddle with Success.

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 28 18:36:41 EST 2009

Okay, enough is enough. Please leave Corsa and Communiques alone.
Being in the Great White North, that is one publication I look forward to in
the winter months (and in the summer).

CORSA is a very accomplished car group and everyone should be proud of it,
not try to nickel
and dime it to pieces.  It is successful as is, and just needs a small cash
infusion.

I am more than happy to pay the increase to belong to such a wonderful
organization (even if does take more of my lower
value Canadian dollars!!).

CORSA is very inexpensive compared to the Camaro Club I belong to (which has
no publication, but good club support).
I am always impressed with the dedication of the volunteer group in CORSA
and what they accomplish.

As Lon said in an earlier email "Corsa is an organization that relies on the
support of all members. Ask
not what Corsa can do for you but ask what you can do for Corsa."

Dave, Calgary 68 Kelmark, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert.