<VV> Dues increase

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 14:01:54 EST 2009

I think that the problem with reducing the number of CC's that are mailed
out is that, once you are able to print ONE copy of a magazine, it costs
very little to print them up by the thousands. Sure, you still have mailing
costs, but the big cost in printing is the up-front cost of getting it
ready to print in the first place. So as far as cutting printing costs by
reducing how many you send out, you won't save very much. Figure cutting
back only the postage costs.

-Mark