<VV> Marker lights improvement

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Thu Jan 29 17:15:18 EST 2009

   As part of several modifications I've made to the 64 GB, while restoring it, added 69 car side marker lights but, they use bulbs with one filament only and, want they work as directional lights too, So instead of searching for that size bulbs with 2 filaments I decided to make them work with the original single bulbs in both ways.
   Maybe this has been done previously and I'm just reinventing the wheel but, if not, and somebody wants to make 68-69 marker lights work as directionals too, just tell me to send the electrical diagram. All needed parts to get is a standard 12V-30A relay per light.

   Daniel Monasterio
(Compulsively working on the GB)