<VV> VINTAGE CHEVY CLUB

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 19:27:45 EST 2009

i have been a life member of vintage chevy since 1992 when my partner took
his car (and a group of us from the shop) to the nationals at opryland in
Nashville.  when i joined there were very few corvair owners involved , now  they
even feature one at times!  quite a forward march!
the 40 chevy my partner put together , drove there to the nationals
(900+miles) got a first junior after a full restoration finished up about 1 week
prior to the show.
now to get another corvair involved in the history channels great race to
compete against him..
vintage chevy has many chapters ,  very active with tours and events.  they
REQUIRE membership in the national organization.  they have a very  nice
publication every month.  the secret is the large number of active  members? of
course this club covers many years of chevy cars and trucks.
regards, tim colson