<VV> VINTAGE CHEVY CLUB

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Thu Jan 29 19:37:20 EST 2009

How many members do they have?

dp

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of N2VZD at aol.com
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:28 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> VINTAGE CHEVY CLUB

i have been a life member of vintage chevy since 1992 when my partner took
his car (and a group of us from the shop) to the nationals at opryland in
Nashville.  when i joined there were very few corvair owners involved , now
they
even feature one at times!  quite a forward march!
the 40 chevy my partner put together , drove there to the nationals
(900+miles) got a first junior after a full restoration finished up about 1
week
prior to the show.
now to get another corvair involved in the history channels great race to
compete against him..
vintage chevy has many chapters ,  very active with tours and events.  they
REQUIRE membership in the national organization.  they have a very  nice
publication every month.  the secret is the large number of active  members?
of
course this club covers many years of chevy cars and trucks.
regards, tim colson