<VV> another Corsa promotion idea..

Markpowhatan at aol.com Markpowhatan at aol.com
Thu Jan 29 20:10:31 EST 2009

Being a new Corsa member, I am not sure what all has been done in the past
to promote Corsa and its membership, but here's a new idea.(dumb or not, I'm
not  sure).  I wonder if copies of the Communique could be sold throughout
newsstands?  If it is even possible, what about places like Barnes and  Noble
bookstores?  The access would be tremendous, and lots of young folks  would be
able to see it as well as others of us who remember Corvairs when they  were new.
 Everywhere I drive mine, it receives tons of attention  from both the young
and older, but the big question I hear from younger  people is "what is it?
"And as for older folks, they are always interested  in the hobby, but don't
know where to start.  I am sure this idea would be  a "big" thing to do
considering the needs and size  required for the  printing operation....just my two
bits tonite!   Mark  Francis
steps!
cemailfooterNO62)