<VV> Addendum! ;-)

Ryan Verthein daretocorvair at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 20:11:57 EST 2009

Due to some talking and some thinking on my part...  I had originally intended to use Clarks cast pistons (I already have them)  but due to the performance-type things I'm doing to my heads, I've opted to get Clarks Hi-Tech pistons instead, and have them half-faced.  Just so everyone knows :-P...cause I've gotten a lot of comments about that since I'm having my heads fly-cut.

I spent an hour or two with my rotary tool cleaning up the oil drain holes and the main bearing galleries today.  it's amazing how bad some of it was. some of the holes for the mains had big pieces of casting flash in the way of the flow...  I had a little tiny rasp for my rotary tool that was the perfect size.

Should be fun.

Ry

 1965 Corsa Coupe 110/4(posi)
"164 ci of Flat Six Fury!"