<VV> Thank you

moreheadscott at yahoo.com moreheadscott at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 23:41:36 EST 2009

On behalf of the BoD - thank you for all the ideas and comments discussing the dues increase.

It just goes to show folks that even with all the disagreements, we CORSA have an outstanding group of individuals. Thank you again. The CORSA BoD.

Don't forget to get your candidate statements together. We are in need of some interested individuals for the central and western divisions.  Check the newsletter for a few more details. The announcement is on the last few pages of the newsletter.

Thank you

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile