<VV> VCCA

Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net Wayne.Stutts at comcast.net
Thu Jan 29 23:57:00 EST 2009

I also have been a member for several years of VCCA.  They are patterned closely to AACA in many ways.  I have shown a Corvair in one of their national shows.  They as AACA also have tours for people who want to do more than park and be judged.

I enjoy Corsa much more than VCCA but I that is mostly because of the friendships I have developed over the years with Corsa members.

Their publication due to the vast family of cars welcomed is not as interesting as the Communique to me.  As others have stated, they cover the prewar Chevys considerably more.

This change of management could be intriguing if it is true.

Wayne Stutts