<VV> [Corsabod] Vintage Chevrolet Club of America - Lessons for CORSA??

Dave Newell chevrobilia at juno.com
Fri Jan 30 00:09:25 EST 2009

Yes, CORSA does not fit the normal pattern, thank goodness! The VCCA is dull, duller & dullest, while our members revel in the unusual. Most of our stock purists can and do appreciate great Vair street rod craftsmanship. That's because we've always had a cause that unites us. The intensity's faded some with our collective gray hairs but it's still there. And that's something the VCCA could never understand.
If anything, the VCCA could end up being a sub group of CORSA!
Dave

-- "Kent Sullivan" <kentsu at corvairkid.com> wrote:

CORSA is definitely rare (if not unique) in having the “big tent” approach to conventions and activities. A small minority complain about it, of course, but it’s definitely one of our strengths.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

--Kent