<VV> Kentucky gets Electricity?? [ humor]

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 01:00:40 EST 2009

<in my best Festus voice>
"Well Matthew, I ain't got one of them there laptops, 'cept when I sit
down... when I stand up it goes away..."
:-)

But yeah Matt, that would be a VERY funny sight.... Are you still hanging
out in Texas, or have they released you on your own recognizance?
;-)

I'll joke some more tomorrow... if I still have power... and a phone  line...
there's STILL a ton of ice in the trees and wires, and the wind is  supposed
to pick up tomorrow, and we won't have temps over freezing until  Saturday....
it can't come fast enough...
Later,
Lonzo... warm and cozy.... for now.

In a message dated 1/30/2009 12:51:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,