<VV> Kentucky gets Electricity?? [ humor]

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Jan 30 01:10:55 EST 2009

In a message dated 1/29/2009 10:01:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
LonzoVair at aol.com writes:

Are you still hanging
out in Texas, or have they released you  on your own recognizance? ;-)

 Back home after 40 days and nights!   Left Texas on the  10th and hit Tucson
, Laughlin and San Diego and anything 100 miles around  those places!

 You need to go to Laughlin, NV.   Avi  Resort   $19 per day..2 Buffet s and
2 movies  included...

Was 70-80 the 5 days I hung around...
 Vic Howard [ pres. Vegas Vairs] and I were hanging out in his  garage in
T-shirts....breeze came up and  we had to shut one door!   BRRRRRRRRRRRR!

 Feel bad yet???  GGGG

 Matteo!  back in sunny.. but 50F  Coos Bay...

steps! (http://pr.atwola.co
m/promoclk/100000075x1215855013x1201028747/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072%26hmpgID=62%26bcd=De
cemailfooterNO62)