<VV> Kentucky gets Electricity??

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 30 05:47:04 EST 2009

All you mid-west-ish folks that are on ice and powerless to do anything
about it -- you have my greatest concerns for staying warm and keeping
any stock fed and watered -- of course the folks I'm speaking to
probably won't get this message for a while, but our prayers are with
you anyway.

One of the problems we've had with the ice storms is when it warms up,
and the ice starts to get soft -- it no longer supports it's own weight
and that is when the trees really start to come down -- a sudden warm
rain to melt it off fast seems best ...

If you really do get cold, don't forget the Corvair, or anything that
burns gas (like a 1960 heater), can be a good source of warmth -- just
leave the garage door open if you are going to run it inside a building.

Godspeed!

Bill Strickland